TBR 2021


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say my TBR pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Especially when all I want to do is reread books that I've already loved and read over and over already.

There is the possibility that I'll swap out a book here or there depending on my mood and I haven't got a difinative reading order for them, but anyway here it is, my TBR pile for 2021!

Journey of a Falcon by Mia Kun
Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
Caraval by Stephanie Garner
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (re-read)
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (re-read)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (re-read)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (re-read)

I'm excited for my reading year ahead! Are any of these on you TBR or have you read them already?

Comments

Popular Posts